Gibson Custom Shop 1958 Korina Flying V Reissue Natural
The classic vintage Flying V features have been carefully recreated in this Historic Reissue model.
The Gibson Flying V was way ahead of its time when it was introduced in 1958, and only 81 were shipped that year, but it has become very popular in the years since then. The classic vintage Flying V features have been carefully recreated in this Historic Reissue model. Only 1 available at our store in this sweet sweet '58 outfit! You're looking for a very nice Flying V with some nice history behind it? Look no further, this is it!
- Body Shape Flying V
- Body Material Korina
- Rim Material Rubber Strip on Bottom Rim
- Weight Relief None
- Finish Nitrocellulose Lacquer (VOS)
- Neck Material Korina
- Profile 1958 Flying V
- Scale Length 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material 1 Piece Indian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22 Frets
- Nut Material Nylon
- Nut Width 1.69" / 42.86mm
- Inlays Pearloid Dots
- Joint Hide Glue Fit
- Headstock 1958 Korina Flying V
- Headstock inlay Silver Gibson Logo on Peghead
- Hardware Finish Aged Gold
- Tuner Plating Aged Gold
- Bridge ABR-1
- String through Body - Lacquered Brass Chevron
- Tuning Machines Kluson Single Ring
- Pickguard '58 Flying V White 4-ply
- TrussRod Authentic 1950s No-Tube
- Truss Rod Cover True Historic Black
- Control Knobs True Historic Black
- Switch Tip True Historic Amber
- Jack Plate Cover '58 Flying V Off-White 4-ply
- Strap Buttons 2 - Brass
- Mounting Rings True Historic Black
- Pickup Covers True Historic Aged Gold
- Neck Pickup Custombucker
- Bridge Pickup Custombucker
- Controls 2 Volume, 1 Tone, 500K CTS Vintage Taper Potentiometers, Phone Book Capacitor
- Pickup Selector 3-Way Switchcraft
- Output Jack 1/4" Switchcraft
- Strings Gauge .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Historic Flying V Brown/Pink Hardshell Case
Click HERE for further info and pricing!
Back from the 50's!
This Flying V '58 Korina has been a long awaited dream for the authentic 50's Gibson lovers! Not only will you get a unique model with great specs. It's also a piece of Gibson history for the collectors amongst us. A great addition for your rock 'n roll arsenal and (gotta admit) a pure lust for the eye!